Effective June 7, 2021
- Visiting hours: Monday-Friday 9:30-10:30AM, 1:00-2:00PM, 2:30-3:30PM, 3:45-4:45PM, and on Thursday evenings 6:30-7:30PM.
- Visits need to be pre-scheduled by calling 607-739-3654 X 250 and are subject to availability.
- All visitation will be in the Hickory Knoll Dining Rooms. Please enter the upper level of the Hickory Knoll building. Visitors may not enter resident care areas.
- No more than 2 visitors per resident will be permitted at one time. One visitor must be at least 18yrs old.
- Visitors should provide a negative Covid test within the past 72 hrs of visit or they can be rapid tested at Elcor prior to visit.
- Residents that are on quarantine may not have visitors. New admissions/readmissions DO NOT need to be on quarantine if they are fully vaccinated or have had Covid in the past 90days.
- Social distancing (6 feet) must be maintained, unless the resident has been fully vaccinated.
- All visitors must pass screening and provide requested information (name, address, phone number, etc.).
- Resident must wear surgical face mask (covering nose and mouth) during visitation.
- Visitors must wear surgical masks (covering nose and mouth) during visitation.
- Hand sanitizer must be used before and after visitation.
- No pets are allowed.
- No food or gifts can be brought in. They must be left at the main door as before.
- Staff will monitor visitation area to ensure compliance and proper disinfection of visitation area.
- Anyone that does not comply with the visitation regulations set forth by the NYSDOH will be asked to leave immediately and unable to return while restrictions are in place. 6/4/2021